Thursday, July 30, 2009

Results and Clarification

I thought I would share the results of my Survey. The vote was 70% for 30% against baby headbands. Along with some pretty fun comments. Thank you all for sharing, I got a few really good laughs and some good tips as well. I am still not sold on the headband thing, but we will see. I also must clarify. I never said I was against bows. I love bows and think they are adorable as long as they are a decent size for the baby's head. It's the headbands that I was asking about. Many comments were telling me I had to do bows, and I plan on using bows.

I am getting very excited to have a little girl in the house. I think a little pink would do us some good. I actually had someone tell me that having a girl will mellow out my boys. To that, I just laugh and say, I'll believe that when I see it!

No comments: