Thursday, May 28, 2009

Peak swimmers

Today was my kids last swim lesson. My employment at our gym has given me a great benefit when it comes to swim lessons, so I have had the boys in for the last three months and they have done really well. I am so proud of how far my boys have come. Jackson advanced to the advanced level and Asher advanced from beginner to intermediate after one session. I love my two little fish!

They were so proud of their ribbons, and very excited because they each got their favorite color. Jackson got green and Asher got blue.

I posted both pictures because each one is cute in only one picture and I can't choose between my kids. (which on should look cute and which one gets to look funny.)

1 comment:

jordan said...

good work boys! I think I'll do lessons in July. I wasn't going to put Lila in, but she loves the water so much and will swim back and forth in the pool with just her floaties on. She'd go crazy if she just had to watch Ryder.

We're excited to see you guys!