Saturday, May 30, 2009

messing around

Mitch had his final helicopter flight today. We drove out to see him land and watch the helicopter squadron spray him down as is tradition. Mitch will have to blog more about it, because he has some great pictures of the actual flight. I, however have been messing around with my fun new software and just finished editing these two pictures. I am still a work in progress, but I am having a lot of fun.

jackson fire hose

They let Jackson work the fire hose and as you can see he loved it!

Mitch getting prayed after being dunked in a water tank. He was really wet! It is a good thing it was a hot day.



spray

3 comments:

Ann said...

Great job Wendy!

Martie said...

That's what I was going to say too-- Good thing it wasn't negative 40 out on his last day!

You're moving on so soon! I hope everything goes well for you.

the child family said...

Hey, is that Tom Cruise hanging with Jackson?

Very cool editing - good job!