Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shy Baby

It's a...

Little Stinker!

If you can't tell, the baby kept the important-to-determine-the-gender spot covered. So it is still a mystery.

9 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

Oh, I bet that was hard leaving your Dr. appointment not knowing what this baby is! Hopefully next appt.

Jon and Melissa said...

Ahhh!! That is a little stinker! Hopefully you will be able to let us know next time. So I was just able to get caught up on your posts. You guys have been busy! So many fun, funny things going one. Great job on the pictures-I love them, you will have to teach me! The River sounded like it was great, did you get some good quiet time, or was it all work?? I can't believe how fast you guys are moving. Good luck with it all-just wish it wasn't so far away!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Boys--not so shy about their bodies. Girls--quite the opposite. Just a thought...

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Oh No! I've always worried that would happen. I'd go crazy not knowing.

becky said...

If you just assume its another boy you can relax knowing you have lots of boy clothes and toys. And if it is a girl, just consider it a bonus!

mindy sincich said...

How cute! But it does stink. Good luck with everything!

Abs said...

Oh man!! Do you get a second chance? I hope you enjoyed your four quiet days at home. It looked like your sons had a blast going down the river.

Dave and Mel said...

when is your next ultrasound?? I hate waiting for stuff like this...it drives me crazy! when do you move our east? looks like you are having some great last days in MT!