Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

The picture that went out with our invitations.
We chose the Mexican day of Independence as our wedding day 10 years ago today. It was a cold, windy, and sunny day, but most of all a wonderful day. We were able to get married in the beautiful Logan Temple. We knew our life together would be great, and in many ways it has been even better than we could imagine. We have had 6 places of residents. Two amazing children with one more on the way. We have been lucky to have many awesome friends. We have been on great adventures and sweet vacations. And there is no one I would rather do all of this with. We both feel every year our love and relationship just keeps getting better. We are greatful to be an eternal family.
Our wedding Day


Last year I posted our nine favorite memories so far. This year I thought I would add one more.

#10-- The Smith River. We were so lucky to get to take this trip. It was beautiful, so fun, and a great Montana experience.

1 comment:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Did I interpret that correctly that you are pregnant? Is this old news and I'm totally out of the loop? Either way congrats on the anniversary! Very fun.