Ha I didn't even notice!!! I finally got to look at your blog and I was going to just comment on your dying Easter Eggs-nice work, maybe just a little to subtle for for the common folk! We are SOOO excited for you guys!
Oh man! I am SO out of loop with sick kids and then being out of town for a while. HELLLOOOOOOOO I am dying! Congratulations! I am so so so happy for you...so much so that I am coming out of my blog stalking hiding place that I am quite comfortable with to comment. Yahoo!!! Love, Kelli
YEAH For you guys!!!! cute way to announce and I'm sure the boys are very excited! hope you are feeling well, r u going to find out what you are having? Congrats- that's awesome!
Wow - I, like Kelli, am so out of the loop and a little...or a lot behind. Anyhow - CONGRATS!!! I'm SO HAPPY and excited for you guys!! I'm bummed you'll be gone when this little one arrives, but good thing for Facebook and blogs to keep us all connected. HAPPY DAYS!!
10 comments:
Ha I didn't even notice!!! I finally got to look at your blog and I was going to just comment on your dying Easter Eggs-nice work, maybe just a little to subtle for for the common folk! We are SOOO excited for you guys!
Congrats you guys!! So happy for you. Please keep us posted.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!
YEAH!! your very clever about this. maybe eventually I'll take some tips.
HA! I LOVE the announcement! Congratulations, you guys! I hope you're feeling well.
Oh man! I am SO out of loop with sick kids and then being out of town for a while. HELLLOOOOOOOO I am dying! Congratulations! I am so so so happy for you...so much so that I am coming out of my blog stalking hiding place that I am quite comfortable with to comment. Yahoo!!!
Love, Kelli
yeah, I knew... CONGRATULATIONS twice!!
What a fun way to make your announcement! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling well.
Martie
YEAH For you guys!!!! cute way to announce and I'm sure the boys are very excited! hope you are feeling well, r u going to find out what you are having? Congrats- that's awesome!
Wow - I, like Kelli, am so out of the loop and a little...or a lot behind. Anyhow - CONGRATS!!! I'm SO HAPPY and excited for you guys!! I'm bummed you'll be gone when this little one arrives, but good thing for Facebook and blogs to keep us all connected. HAPPY DAYS!!
Post a Comment