Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter!

We had a great day that began with a jelly bean grab in the living room. This is one of Mitch's family traditions that I think is genius. You just spread jelly beans everywhere in a room and then let the kids go nuts. The boys loved it!


After church we had an official egg hunt in the backyard. The boys got some pretty cool swag in their easter baskets this year. We found a used Leapster for Asher since he is always stealing Jackson's, and we got Jack some nature movies in a effort to get him interested in a few more things other than fighter jets. They were both super excited. But I must say, they get excited about almost anything. My boys definitely aren't duds!

Check out Jackson's face. This is his excitement over Asher's gift.

Did you notice that we were outside this year? There was not snow and we even have a few flowers. Go Montana!
We had actual carrots as well. It was not a completely unhealthy eating day. But there was way too much candy.

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I too am a fan of the jelly bean hunt-cheap and fun! Glad you had a fun Easter with nice weather before you moved!

April said...

"too much candy"--really? Is that a problem? Let's hope not, you know how I feel about my sweets!