Saturday, April 11, 2009

Coloring easter eggs


Tonight we dyed Easter eggs for the first time as a family. Jackson has had the opportunity but I haven't yet dare do it as a family. It was really fun, and Asher was just the right age. He loved it. He kept looking at the camera and saying "I love Easter eggs!" like the camera could hear him. I think they did a great job.

4 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

Your eggs turned out great! I don't think we've ever done it as a family. It's such a messy project.

becky said...

isn't dyeing eggs fun! we go through about a roll of peper towel during the process but it's worth it. your boys are so cute.

Christina said...

can you tell me if that striped thing your wearing is an apron or a halter top? I'd hate to call it an apron if it's not, but I like-y LOTS!!!

Wendy P said...

It's an apron from Ikea. and I love it too.