The dough as it rises
April making the dough balls. She pulled the face, even when she new it would show up on my blog
The boiling pot
We learned a few things. We weren't quite sure how big to make the dough balls, and the dough rings. After the finished product we learned that we needed to do them about half the size so we know that for next time. So they are not the prettiest, but they were delicious especially right out of the oven.
4 comments:
So you boiled them then cooked them in the oven? Interesting. They do look yummy-My goal this year is to perfect bread...so far haven't tried a thing!
mmm, I've got the bread book too (best thing EVER) and I've been meaning to give the bagels a go. So, small dough balls, huh?
Sounds yummy, can you share the recipe??? :)
that looks like a fun project. Right now, I'm trying out casseroles. Let me know how the next batch comes out! These ones look yummy with the sesame seeds...
Post a Comment