We had a lot of fun. They had a ramp that the boys could roll their balls down, and of course, bumpers. I even started using the bumpers when Asher was beating me by 20 points. I was trying to master the art of bouncing the ball off the bumpers to hit the pins.
Jackson was so happy to be "real balling"
They were fascinated by the ball return.

The ball ramp. Asher is very independent. He would not let us help. He would pick up a 14 pound ball, roll it to the ramp, which he had placed, and roll it down the ramp, all while making sure that neither Mitch nor I tried to help him. We could not help him at all. 
On the way home we passed the static airplane display and Jackson has been begging us to stop there ever since we moved here. On this day, we had the time and so we made the stop. They loved it and he keeps asking to go back.
This is called the Mitchell bomber. The boys loved that. It is actually the plane that was used during the Doolittle mission at the beginning of WWII.
1 comment:
How fun! I have to say I am a HUGE fan of the ramp and bumpers. Henry wouldn't let us help him either and Emma ended up beating me-they were getting strikes! The airplanes are awesome. I have been telling Jon and he needs to stop by Hill with the kids one of these times that he comes for a visit.
Post a Comment