Asher's third birthday is right around the corner, and so we thought that it would be fun to have a big birthday blowout with our families while we were in Logan. It was super fun and I have to say that, for the most part, the guest of honor was pretty darn good.
Gifts were given. Thank you everyone for his gifts, they have all been a huge hit! Jackson has said "thank you that Asher had a good birthday," in his prayers the last couple nights because he is thoroughly enjoying his little brothers new toys.
A #3 candle was blown out. This is the same cake that I did for Jackson for his 2nd birthday. Asher loves trains so much right now that I had to do it again.
It was a great party and we are so grateful for all those who came. And I am personally grateful for the little guy who brought us all together. I am absolutely smitten with this boy!
1 comment:
Happy early birthday Asher! Thanks for the party it was a good excuse to get together again!
Post a Comment