This is the letter that Jackson transcribed to us for Santa, to be left by the milk and cookies:
For Santa
Love, Jackson
I love you and I have been good. So have a good Christmas. I've cried a little bit but I have been good.
Merry Christmas, Have a good day
Make sure you give me a present because I've been good.
Jackson.
I love how he emphasises that he has been good over and over. I think he was a little concerned that maybe he was on the naughty list. We sang "Nuttin' For Christmas" earlier this month and he really took it to heart. He was very concerned for the little boy in the song. He must have been good because Santa left him a present or two. We sure think he is a good little boy!

The real thing. He drew the picture of Santa's workshop, then told Mitch what to write and signed his name.
2 comments:
I love what they want to tell Santa! Too cute!
What a cute letter! It's so fun that he is beginning to understand more. I love your pictures! Who is Ali Brown?
Post a Comment