Friday, October 17, 2008

Thief in the night

Jackson got a light saber for his birthday and Asher really wanted it. Because it was Jackson's birthday, we made Jackson share a little bit, but let him be a little selfish. Well apparently this really stuck with Asher. He made plans. At about two in the morning Mitch heard a disturbance. Asher had got out of bed, gone into Jackson's room and taken the light saber and a hot wheels car. He then took them to bed with him and went right back to sleep. I think it is so funny that a two year old was so obsessed with a toy that he would wait until all were asleep then go and steal it. Little thief!

4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Ha hilarious. I think it has something to do with a second child. That is too funny.

Martie said...

That takes some pretty good planning skills! I can just see him there pretending to sleep until he got his chance...! Hahaha!

Happy birthday, Jackson!!

Hey, Wendy, I am now doing Christmas card sessions if you guys are interested, You can contact me for more information. My prices are very competitive. If you're interested, let me know and I will send you my flyer and price list.

Take care!

Martie

Rosanne said...

What a sneaky little guy! Too funny!

Hey - can you remind me what time the craft activity is this Saturday? I can't remember anything these days! :)

Martie said...

Hey Wendy! I was wondering if you'd like to reschedule your appt. to Saturday morning. It looks like I have some free time then. Let me know! :O)