I've gone into business! I have started selling my hats online and I am really excited about this. I only have a few posted right now, but I hope to get the rest of what I have available as soon as possible, but since my favorite hats are currently for sale I wanted to get the word out. You can check them out at http://happyjackhats.blogspot.com and they are available for sale at http://happyjackhats.etsy.com I you live near by and want to work with me directly leave a comment and I will be in touch.
BTW: Family members that get hats for Christmas, just act surprised.
6 comments:
Congratulations! Cute hats! Best of luck in your new venture!
Love them! I hope that I am one that gets to act surprised for Christmas! If not, I guess I better put in an order!
Congrats! you got that (the business, etsy, etc.) going quick, it must not have been difficult. They are darling, expect success!
Wow, Wendy, the hats are ADORABLE! Congrats on your new business!!
Martie
How awesome! You are amazing! Best of luck. Keep us updated on how things go!
Wow, that's cool! They look awesome so I'm sure they'll be a hit! Love the Gracie.
Post a Comment