We had a Halloween miracle (is there such a thing?) It was 70 degrees today! Now maybe for some of you in warmer climates this isn't so amazing , but here in Big Sky country, it just doesn't happen. The weather made for a really fun day. We went trick-or treating downtown this afternoon, then we went out in our neighborhood this evening. We have waaaay too much candy, but we couldn't stop, it was such a beautiful day!
This year Asher was a dragon and Jackson was a knight. They were so much fun. They played the part of enemies very well, okay, I am kidding though we did have them battle a few times. It was fun to watch Asher try to breath fire and Jackson protect himself with his shield.
Here are some of our favorite pictures from the day.






There was nothing cuter than the back of Asher's costume as he ran from place to place, here is a little sample of just how cute he was.
8 comments:
Wow, 70 degress is warm for Halloween in the west. Does it make you wish you picked cooler costumes? Very cute boys!
Those costumes are so cute!! We had 70 degrees, too -- some of our costumes were a little warm for the heat wave we had!!
The boys look great! I love to theme my kids' costumes, too!
70 degrees?? Of course, I always thought GF was sorta like hell...:-)
I didn't know that Jackson was going to be a knight-the three boys were all knights too. I thought about having Emma be a dragon, but I couldn't find one girly enough-they look so cute!
very cute. I love the theme as well. I would have liked to see the knight and dragon fight... just pretend fight.
Cute costume combo! They're getting so big. And thanks for thinking I'm ageless, but 16? :)
I was looking through your older posts, and I love your hair that way.
We took advantage of the nice weather too! Your boys are so cool!
They still let you pick?! Even Arlo wouldn't wear anything that was my idea!
Post a Comment