Friday, October 17, 2008

Five

It happened. When they first handed Jackson to me in the hospital just after he was born, I had an avalanche of thoughts. I remember thinking he would always be my baby. I never imagined time would pass so quickly. Five was the age that seemed so far away it would never happen. Well, today my baby turned five, and he couldn't be happier. This morning he even said "remeber when I was four and I..." I am learning that I love every stage in my children's lives. Five years will be just as fun as five months, maybe even more so.

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

Happy birthday, Jackson! LOVE your cake...

Jon and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! Everytime we go somewhere Henry asks if Jackson is going to be there. I guess they had a bonding moment on the Montana trip. Fun cake. My Mom said that Jackson offered to send her a piece of his cape. How sweet. Hope you guys had a fun day.

jordan said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I wish we had gone to Chuck-E-Cheese!!
(make sure you read this to him)

Roxanne said...

It seems like our boys are always into the same things. My boys are way into Batman right now. Good job on the cake.