Hey there, I am still here. We have just been away for awhile. I will have a some fun stuff to blog about soon.
A quick update; I finished Breaking Dawn and, well, I guess I liked it. But I am still not a huge fan. I read all four books looking for the reason for the phenomenon, and I have to say, I still don't get it. She takes way to long to get to the point, and the books are about a girl who wants to become a vampire. I mean seriously! But they are page turners, and Ms. Meyers did have a unique spin on the genera, so I'll give her that. I just can't believe anyone ever compared her to J.K Rowling, the are on a completely different playing field. All that being said, I know if Stephenie Meyers comes out with more books I will defiantly read them, I liked The Host. Maybe it's just the whole vampire thing that throws me?
1 comment:
I agree with her taking too long to get to the point... the second I finished it, I started it again, this time skipping all the wordy parts!
Post a Comment