
My Grandma Ruth had a birthday on 08.08.08 and I my family thought it would be fun to write 8 things we love about our Grandma for a day that is all eights. I thought I would post mine so her we go.
8 Things I love about Grandma Ruth
1. She is funny! I love Grandma’s sense of humor. She is always good for a laugh
2. She loves her family. I always knew that grandma loved us and that made me feel important, especially when I was a little girl.
3. She loves Grandpa Fred. He was the greatest man and held the love and respect of the greatest woman. It was truly a romance of legends
4. She is smart and she raised smart children who raised smart children. No duds in this bunch!
5. She passed on the legacy of faith given to her by her mother to my mother, who passed it on to me. I truly value the women who have gone before me, as well as their testimonies and their influence on my testimony.
6. She’s a good looking woman! And I must say, your children, your children’s children and so on, are very grateful for that.
7. She has honorably served at the temple. I admire that service and feel that it has greatly blessed her life.
1. She is funny! I love Grandma’s sense of humor. She is always good for a laugh
2. She loves her family. I always knew that grandma loved us and that made me feel important, especially when I was a little girl.
3. She loves Grandpa Fred. He was the greatest man and held the love and respect of the greatest woman. It was truly a romance of legends
4. She is smart and she raised smart children who raised smart children. No duds in this bunch!
5. She passed on the legacy of faith given to her by her mother to my mother, who passed it on to me. I truly value the women who have gone before me, as well as their testimonies and their influence on my testimony.
6. She’s a good looking woman! And I must say, your children, your children’s children and so on, are very grateful for that.
7. She has honorably served at the temple. I admire that service and feel that it has greatly blessed her life.
8. She is my Grandma Ruth. That may seem overly simplistic, but that is the best thing I love about her. She is just who she is. There is no one else in the world like her and we are all better people because she is here!
5 comments:
It's funny, we have a couple of the same ones.
by the way. You only wrote 7.
I wrote 8, the last one just got mixed up in #7 when I cut and pasted from word. So the error has been fixed it is now 8 things
Amen to those. She is such a great woman/grandma, making friends and entertaining everywhere she goes. Did you hear about Blake's surprise appearance at her party?
Did she turn 88? Ha, Ha! Having a good grandma is really a great blessing. I bet that she loved hearing how she has influenced everyone. What a great tribute!
What you get when your blog isn't private...people from the past ;)
Just wanted to tell you both that it was great to see how much fun you are having together with your cute family. I loved the video of the runaway.
Take care!
Post a Comment