
I am halfway through this book and here are a few preliminary comments:
TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Get to the point already! Too many words!
But I can't put it down so what does that say about me? I am going to need a good Jane Austen after this one.
2 comments:
I thought the same thing, but it does pick up again...promise!
Did you find yourself blushing a couple of times?? I did...when I imagined Anna ever reading it before she was 30.:-)
Yeah, I haven't even got my hands on a copy yet. Enough is enough, I can't take that every one has read this blasted book but me. I'm too cheep to go buy it, so I'm just waiting for my friend to finish. Did you end up liking it?
Post a Comment