First, a few weeks ago he decided to runaway because it was bedtime. Up here is doesn't get dark until late and so it has been hard to convince the boys that it is time for bed. He saw a "Little Bill" where he runs away because it's nap time, and I guess he thought it was a good idea. Mitch was able to get him to return home without much argument. He still, every once in a while, will come to me and tell me he is sorry that he tried to run away.
The next video is of my super good singer! Ignore the fact the he is wearing the same shirt in both clips. It's his favortie shirt and he is four so there is not much we can do about it.
Don't you love how he ends with "Oh just leave!" we have tried getting him to say "righteously" but he just doesn't hear the difference.
5 comments:
That is SO adorable! I love how he "runs" away and doesn't get any further than the neighbors! That is really cute. "Oh just leave!"
Those two videos are so cute. I can't believe he was "running away." Sad, but so adorable - especially with his backpack on. :)
"Oh just leave" - that's a good one!
I love that he packed his bags! Obviously Jackson's parents were extremely worried about him running away - video camera out and all. Remind me not to let Lily watch "Little Bill", she would totally take that idea and "run" with it...no pun intended (well actually it was, but you know what I mean).
Ryder watched these over and over, and when he was done, he walked in his bedroom, grabbed his back pack and walked out the door.
These kids are getting brainwashed!
Four must be the funny age for boys. It seems like I keep hearing funny stories about four-year-olds. I really can't believe how big Jackson is. I remember when he would barely even talk. By the way, I'm really jealous of all your outdoorsie pictures. It's been forver since I've been on a good hike or to a lake. I'm glad that you guys have so much fun!
Post a Comment