Sunday, July 13, 2008

misty water colored memories


Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I/Mitch had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

My memory is of going to your house with Laura White and taking voice lessons (still can't sing a note-not your fault though) we were down in Blakes room or something and we were giggly as usual and we sat on his bed and it totally collapsed! We laughed forever.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

The first time I met you guys was when we were planning our Thanksgiving trip to Canada, we watched an episode of Alias (which changed me life forever!)

jordan said...

I remember we both got the same injury, in the same place, in completely different ways, 300 miles apart, within 20 minutes of each other.

Megan J. Dawson said...

I remember when I heard that you were in labor and you had to walk to the hospital! I'm glad that worked out... I remember when you told me that you also wanted Bella to end up with Jacob! That made me happy that I'm not the only one.

Jen said...

Two memories come to mind immediately. First, Jackson's birth...how can we forget that? (I still have that little angel ornament, by the way, sitting on our sofa table in my living room. I think of it every time I see you.) The other memory is lots of nights playing heated games of Settlers of Catan! Your laughter always seemed to smooth things over when they got tense! We miss doing that with you guys.

Dave and Mel said...

I have lots of staying up late and chattin' at the manor- but one that sticks out is when we drove to the mall with Jackson and Zanna as babies and Jackson screamed the whole time and it scared Zanna so she cried the whole time- and it happened again on the way home! that is funny to think about now, but not so funny when it was happening :)