This was 10 years ago, in Annecy, France on my birthday
The last 10 years since then have been the best so far. Thanks to my wonderful husband, beautiful boys, and amazing friends everywhere we have lived. I am looking forward to many more great times in the future. And I am really loving life right now!
Happy, happy birthday Wendy dear... Sorry I didn't call in person, we are in Rexburg for the week and time just gets away from you, but hope Mitch treated you well! Happy birthday we are so happy you are in our family.
Happy Birthday, Wendy! Hope it was a good one! I'm sure it was just chuck full of pedicures and favorite meals brought to you and relaxing time on the couch reading gossip magazines.
this is totally late but happy birthday!!!!! your pictures are so GREAT and your life seems so full of beautiful scenery all the time- I have to say I am a little jealous, but I guess the city life is fun too!
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)
Happy Birthday. I hope it's a great one. Maybe we can get that camera thing going and I can wish you a happy birthday in person.
Wendy,
Happy Birthday lady! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Can't wait to see you! We will have to celebrate when we get home!
Happy, happy birthday Wendy dear...
Sorry I didn't call in person, we are in Rexburg for the week and time just gets away from you, but hope Mitch treated you well! Happy birthday we are so happy you are in our family.
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that you feel like a million bucks, because you're worth AT LEAST that much.
Happy Birthday, Wendy! Hope it was a good one! I'm sure it was just chuck full of pedicures and favorite meals brought to you and relaxing time on the couch reading gossip magazines.
this is totally late but happy birthday!!!!! your pictures are so GREAT and your life seems so full of beautiful scenery all the time- I have to say I am a little jealous, but I guess the city life is fun too!
Post a Comment