Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddy's Day

Started the day out with some crepesA break from the tradition of waffles, I know, but they were a big hit.
Gift time. Some Indiana Jones movies and this which I totally copied from a friend, Amber's is much cuter. I just loved the idea of the kids little legs in the Military bootsThen it was off to the Great Falls of the Missouri. Mitch had been here before but I hadn't. It was amazing. I thought the falls in town were big!

A little climbing

Some jumping
An over all good day!


4 comments:

Rosanne said...

It turned out really great! (the boys in boots) Good job!

Roxanne said...

Hi guys...it looks like you had a fun day. We also gave Ryan the Indiana Jones movies for fathers day, how funny. Hope things are well in your family.

jordan said...

looks like a great day all around.

I also commented on the other father's day post but I guess it didn't show. Did you write that? beautiful.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

You sure did spoil Mitchell! What a fun day! And crepes are always a good idea! Hope he spoiled you just as much on Mother's Day.