A poet would try to find words to describe
The beauty of a Man becoming a father
A better musician could find the song that would capture
The love of a man holding his child for the first time
If I were a painter I would paint the joy of his sons, when they see him...
When they walk with him,
Learn from him
Share his adventures
I only have my words, and I feel inadequate to show
All the things this man means to me and his boys.
He is the kindest, most loving, caring and understanding man. I am lucky to be his wife. He is the best father anyone could ever want for their children and you see that everyday in the love Jackson & Asher have for their Daddy.
The love of a man holding his child for the first time
If I were a painter I would paint the joy of his sons, when they see him...
When they walk with him,
Learn from him
Share his adventures
I only have my words, and I feel inadequate to show
All the things this man means to me and his boys. He is the kindest, most loving, caring and understanding man. I am lucky to be his wife. He is the best father anyone could ever want for their children and you see that everyday in the love Jackson & Asher have for their Daddy.
2 comments:
SO sweet, Wendy. Did you come up with that on your own? Mitch is a great dad and it really is so cute how much those boys love him.
That is beautiful! Nice job. Love the pictures you put to your poem...seems like an original, is it? So sweet. :)
Post a Comment