

A beautiful weekend spent at the cabin. McKay & Holly came up with their kids. It was a peaceful weekend spent on the lake, or in the cabin playing games and eating food. Mitch managed to compete in a triathlon while we were there. The cabin is so beautiful. I have been going there my whole life and I am still blown away by the beauty of the area. 








5 comments:
How fun! I bet that was fun with McKay and Holly and their kids. Hopefully, it was good enough weather for all of you. How often do you guys get to go up there.
Where is your cabin at? Looks beautiful! No pictures of McKay and Holly and their kids? :)
Ahhh, there they are! Great photos! Thanks for sharing!
oh how I wish we were there! Looks like you had a good time.
We are planning on the August time. I don't think we'll make the July time. So see what you can do about getting there in August too!
Looks like so much fun! Was it warm enough to do a little swimming? Catch anything? How did the triathlon go? So many questions!
Post a Comment