Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mommy is this the middle of nowhere!

I got the chance to make up for the Utah trip I miss due to rehearsals for "Into the Light." It was fun to reconnect with old friends, see family and do a little shopping (Ikea and Hobby Lobby I was so happy!) I didn't get my camera out as much as I would have liked but I did get a few choice shots.
Both the boys in Grandma's garage in the cat bed with the "nice kitty." They loved this cat and I think Jackson might have love the cat a little too much.
Ice cream at the Whitings

Our friend Fox. He did such a great job posing for the camera.
Asher trying to drink his milk while still keep in on the Spiderman mask. He was successful, I was impressed.

We spent every night in a different location and Jackson became very confused. HE kept asking me where we were, at one point he even asked me if we were in the middle of nowhere. Close enough we were in Perry, UT.
Travel log: Pocatello, ID; saw the Byingtons such a great family. Logan, UT; saw Grandma & Grandpa, Marnie's new house and I got to go to the Temple, so nice! Bountiful, UT; fun filled time with the Whitings, their house is looking so great and the kids couldn't be cuter. Draper, Springville, Orem, UT; (all in one day) went to Ikea, saw Becky and her beautiful Ellie, I couldn't believe that hair! then spent the night with Grandma Lindsay, Jackson just loved his Grandma. Brigham City, UT; spent the night with McKay and Holly, played a little "Guitar Hero," then headed back north.
Thanks to all who put us up. It was a crazy fun vacation.

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

Sounds like so much FUN!! After living in tiny GF, the kids ask me if I'm lost if it takes longer than 10 minutes to drive anywhere:-)

jordan said...

looks like a great time. We're just missing you, we're going to Utah in a week or so.

I love the ice cream picture of Asher.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Aren't vacations great? It was nice you could see so many people and so many things! Your boys are as cute as ever!

Jon and Melissa said...

Cute pictures! Wish we could have seen you guys while you were here-maybe next time!