Thursday, April 10, 2008

The last of it's kind


A picture of something that will no longer be seen at our house. Our Asher is officially a big boy and has kick the binki habit. It was so painless I can't believe that I waited this long to take it away. We now get to see that beautiful mouth of his unobstructed.

7 comments:

Amber M. said...

Hooray for Asher...and Mommy!

Rosanne said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! Milestones like this one are bitter-sweet. Good to get rid of the binki, but sad your little boy is a "big boy" now. ;)

the child family said...

That's great! Please do share the weaning story. I'm not sure "cut the binky" is going to work for Arlo as it did for Lils.

Abs said...

Yeah! How old is Asher? I really think it's almost time for Izzy to say goodbye also. Although she only uses it when she sleeps. What was your strategy for dumping it?

Wendy P said...

It was too easy to get Asher off the binki. I just took it away. I was expecting all kinds of drama and I never got it. It's things like this that remind me was a good natured little guy is he even though now his terrible twoes are in full swing

jordan said...

yeah for Asher, i'm tempted to wean Lila because of the rash, but I probably won't.

Jen said...

Alas, The Great Binky Removal. Wow. Hope it's going well.