I thought I would throw up this picture of who I like to call "Zarahemla Barbie." This is me in hair and make-up before dress rehersal for "Into the Light." I promise I did not go on stage like this. I know you are asking yourself "where did those lucious locks come from?" That's my little secret. "Into the Light" has been such an amazing experience. I wish you all could have seen it. (If only to see Zarahemla Barbie in action.)
7 comments:
Wow, All I can say is Wow!
Did you make your own costume? It is cool- lots of details with the beads. You are a main role right? Who is your character? Or is she made up? Good luck with the play!
I know your secret. It looks real!
Hubba hubba! How is our little house doing? Did anyone ever move in? I miss my friends in GF!
I think there is a market out there for "Zion" Barbie...she could date "Nephi" Ken!
You have won the approval of hair critic, Lily Child.
I have to tell you my hair was inspired by Lily. I thought a princess should have long hair and play with it all the time.
I think this is a great look for you! I bet Mitch thinks it's hot too!
Post a Comment