
I got the husband tag, and so instead of preparing my lesson for RS tomorrow I thought I would blog about the man of my dreams.
What is your husbands full name? Mitchell L. Parrish
How long have you been together? Since January 1994
Who eats more? Mitch, that boys is an eater.
Who said I love you first? That would be me.
Who's taller? Mitch I don't think I could have married him otherwise.
Who's smarter? definitely Mitch, but I think I can keep more useless information in my head, I kill at trivial pursuit.
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Me, I think he would fall over dead if he put a dish in the dishwasher.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mitch
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? Mitch
Who is more stubborn? I know that Mitch would say me so I will leave it at that, but I disagree sometimes.
Who kissed who first? Mitch kissed me.
Who asked out who first? Mitch asked me out to a hockey game, we also went to Jr. Prom together as one of our first dates.
Who proposed? It was either my dad or Mitch's dad, it's not totally clear, it's a long and funny story. In the end Mitch took me to the narrows up Logan canyon for a romantic presentation of the ring.
Who has more siblings? Mitch has two more than me.
Who wears the pants in the family? Both of us, we know when it is time to let the other take charge.
I tag Ann since she is the only one that I know that hasn't already been tagged.
Mitch is such a great guy it was fun to write a little bit about him.
What is your husbands full name? Mitchell L. Parrish
How long have you been together? Since January 1994
Who eats more? Mitch, that boys is an eater.
Who said I love you first? That would be me.
Who's taller? Mitch I don't think I could have married him otherwise.
Who's smarter? definitely Mitch, but I think I can keep more useless information in my head, I kill at trivial pursuit.
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Me, I think he would fall over dead if he put a dish in the dishwasher.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mitch
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? Mitch
Who is more stubborn? I know that Mitch would say me so I will leave it at that, but I disagree sometimes.
Who kissed who first? Mitch kissed me.
Who asked out who first? Mitch asked me out to a hockey game, we also went to Jr. Prom together as one of our first dates.
Who proposed? It was either my dad or Mitch's dad, it's not totally clear, it's a long and funny story. In the end Mitch took me to the narrows up Logan canyon for a romantic presentation of the ring.
Who has more siblings? Mitch has two more than me.
Who wears the pants in the family? Both of us, we know when it is time to let the other take charge.
I tag Ann since she is the only one that I know that hasn't already been tagged.
Mitch is such a great guy it was fun to write a little bit about him.
5 comments:
so what's this about dad or Mardell proposing? I guess I haven't heard this story.
Ya, let's hear it.
it's a long story, the jist; when Mitch asked my dad for permission he was too excited (or something) to wait until Mitch proposed before announcing it to the family. We had the wedding planned before we left the house. So we had to go tell the Parrish family to be fair. While we were there MarDell brought our the ring Mitch was going to use to propse, his mom's old ring, and handed it to me. So we never really got that moment. I will never forget Mitch's face when his dad handed me the ring. He looked like his thunder had definatly been stolen. But he did a great job when I did get my ring, it was just three weeks before the wedding so the whole "will you?" thing had been answered. So between our two dads the proposal was a little different than Mitch had planned.
I guess I have heard the story. I've just never thought of it that way.
Wendy....I mean techie girl. How do I cut and paste the love thing onto my page? Your clueless friend.
Post a Comment