Thursday, February 21, 2008

Could you be mad at this face?


While I was teaching today, the boys were playing nicely upstairs so I left them alone. I could hear banging, but I thought that they had just pulled out the pots and pans and that's fine with me. When I came upstairs, this is what I saw. Asher had climbed onto the counter and had emptied all my canisters. It was a huge mess! I had to use the shop vac to clean it up. But he was so blissfully happy at his accomplishment, I really couldn't be mad. I just pulled out the camera, took a few shots then got him into the tub! I think I will be finding flour residue in my kitchen for the next year.

3 comments:

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

That little boy of yours definitely is pretty darling. Maybe he will be a famous chef some day?

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You are a good mom to just take pictures and not get mad! You are right though, how can you get mad at something so innocent and fun for the little guy!

jordan said...

what a stinker! It looks like he had a great time though... at least there's that.