Thursday, February 21, 2008

Let's pretend it's spring

The temperatures up here warmed up to 40 degrees yesterday and I realized what prisoners my boys must feel like since they were at the door with their helmets on by 7:30 a.m. I finnally agreed to let them out for a little ride. They were so cute out in there jammies. They also found the sand box and the swing set, that afternoon. it was fun to pretend it was spring for a little while.

Dig the boots over the jammies!


He doesn't need a helmet, but if big brother is doing it, he has to do it. Besides, I think it is so cute!

3 comments:

jordan said...

I bet it was great to get out. When did Jackson get his bike? I'm thinking it's about time for Ryder to get one. They are getting so big.

Wendy P said...

He got it in August. He loves it! He made us take pictures of him hugging his bike so that he could show everyone how much he love it.

the child family said...

I love kids in bike helmets. The little faces under the big helmets. So glad you could get out for a minute while it was "warm." I hear you may be coming south seeking more of the same? We do love visitors!