Sunday, February 2, 2014

The girls

I got some cute pictures of the girls while I was taking pictures for Asher's baptism.
Greta keeps finding her way into pictures.  She just stands in front, or just behind someone when I am trying to take their picture.  
Just behind Grandma
Just behind Daddy.
Still behind Daddy, but Lily is coming to join her in the fun.
"Lily, give Greta a hug!" Hmmm... I don't think Greta likes it.

Since Greta wanted to be in pictures so badly, I took some pictures of just her. I love this outfit! I love the boots! I love the stripes! I love it all! This was one of my favorite outfits when Lily wore it, and now Greta gets to wear it. I know I will cry when she can no longer wear it. Especially the boots!

I have this wooden bowl that I use to take infant pictures. The boys thought it would be funny to take a picture of Greta in the bowl since I was taking pictures. I actually agreed with them. It's kind of crazy to think at one point she would have fit in this bowl.
Of course Lily wanted a picture in the bowl.
and again, Greta in the bowl.

No comments: