Saturday, January 25, 2014

Earth Right After Rain

Asher's has been looking forward to turning 8 for awhile now. He just couldn't wait to be baptized!  Well, today was the day.  Asher was baptized and he is glowing with all the joy and happiness that kid possess.  The Bishop talked about how, when he interviewed Asher, he asked Asher if he knew what the spirit felt like.  The Bishop explained to him, it is like when you feel really good and happy and warm all over.  To which Asher replied; "I feel that way right now!"  Asher has always been a happy kid.  He just exudes joy and happiness in everything he does.  I know that boy came with his name; Asher; meaning happy.  I knew, as soon as we decided on his name, that he would bring so much happiness to our lives and he definitely has.  Seeing the choices he has made and the person he is growing up to be, I know he will keep bringing happiness to our family
The boys in white. I was late getting to the church so I didn't get pictures before the baptism started, so I made Mitch and Asher step out in the hall right before they got in the water so I could get a picture.
Greta photo bomb.
Asher jumping for joy
Asher and Grandma and Grandpa. We are so happy they were able to come up for this special day.
Another Greta photo bomb.











1 comment:

Lance n Amber said...

I can't believe he's 8! What a happy, handsome guy!