Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Asher's basketball season

Asher had his first basketball season this winter and he loved it.  He did really well.  It was fun to watch how far he and his team came through out the season.  The games, with all first graders, were so fun/funny.  Traveling? What's that? Who needs to dribble?  What's a foul?  I can totally tackle this kid to get the ball.  "That is what I am supposed to do to win." (actual dialog I overheard from a kid as he tackled another kid to keep him from getting the ball.)

Asher did really well.  I have high hopes for this super tall and aggressive little boy, even if he does call a basket a goal.

Asher basketball-1 webAsher basketball-2 web
Asher basketball-3 webAsher basketball-4 web
Asher basketball-5 webAsher basketball-6 web
Mitch attempted to get a picture of me and the girls while we were watching a game. Lily just has to be silly these days. I don't think we will get a single normal picture of her as long as she is three. I do think her personality is pretty darn cute though, so I love these stinker faces. And could Greta be any cuter?!
Asher basketball-7 web
Asher basketball-8 web
Asher basketball-9 web

No comments: