Our first port was Cozumel, Mexico. That was the dolphin day. But that is not all we did. We did so much our first day, it felt like I could go home the next day and feel like we had a full vacation! We spent the morning at Chankanaab National park where we did a guided tour of their replicated ruins and leaned a lot about the Mayan culture. We ate a handmade, from scratch, tortilla in an authentic Mayan hut. And also saw alligators and an orange iguana.
This next picture is called "Cabeza Colosal."
After the tour it was time for our dolphin swim! Again the experience of a lifetime. If you ever have the opportunity to do this, do it! These are some pictures we took before we went for our swim.
After the dolphin swim we got some great Mexican food, then went to a great Sea Lion show. I was personally serenaded by a sea lion and we got sea lion kisses.
I am so grateful to Melissa for taking these pictures! I didn't even know she had taken them until I saw her pictures later. We were supposed to buy the ones from the professional photographer, but we didn't want to wait. We wanted to get in some snorkeling before it was time to go back to the boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment