It was as magical as any Christmas I can remember!
Our living room Christmas morning just before the kids came out. Notice it is still dark outside. The kids woke up a few hours before the sun. There was nothing we could say or do to convince them to go back to bed.
Look at all that loot!
The boys got each other these guns. They love them. Me? Not so much. They leave a residue everywhere they shoot. We made them shoot them in the shower so it would be easier to clean up
Lily got "a hundred of horseys" She was very excited about this gift. It remains her favorite to this day.
We got the kids an indoor trampoline. We thought it would help keep them from jumping on the furniture. They really love it. I admit, I thought it was a funny idea when Mitch first suggested it, but I quickly realized that he was onto something.
I can't resist posting all of these pictures, please indulge me.
Santa's Sleigh seems to have tipped over in our living room!
For Christmas we had our traditional crepes.
The kids love squirting whipped cream into their mouths.
Lily was having a lot of fun making her crepes, cream and fruit into different animals. This is her reindeer, (Mitch helped).
Sorry, it is all Lily in these pictures I guess. She was just being so cute.
During breakfast the boys gave Greta their stuffed birds, took the camera and took pictures of her. They said she loved the birds and she looked so cute with them. And she did. (Jackson had the camera a lot Christmas morning which is why he is not in many pictures. He is getting to be quite the photographer)
This is my Christmas present. There is nothing better than holding this sweet, cuddly angel baby.
1 comment:
What a magical Christmas! I love the family photos!
Post a Comment