After a few days skiing with Jackson and Asher to warm them up after not skiing for a few years, I decided it was time to take Lily skiing. She was very excited. She woke up early, dressed and couldn't wait to go.
As soon as we sat on the chairlift the first time Lily immediately yelled "Weee". Then she said "Daddy I am flying" and put her arms straight out like wings. She had a huge smile on her face and was excited the whole ride up. She started saying "bye" to clumps of trees, and said they were "tree Families" because there were big and little trees. She wanted to stop and see all of the cutout animals as we skiied down the mountain.
I love her big smile.
Later in the afternoon, Lily got tired so I dropped her off in the childcare, and Jackson and I skiied together. Jackson wanted to do some "Black diamonds" and was determined to ski "Ruby's Gulk" (Gulch)
Jackson at the bottom of his first black diamond run. He was pretty excited. We also hit the park with rails. Jackson went off some big jumps. He is a great skiier.
1 comment:
Wow! Will you teach our kids to ski. It was a nightmare with Henry. We should probably try again...Great Job Lily and Jackson!
Post a Comment