Thursday, February 14, 2013

Greta at 8 months

8 months-2 chalkboard web
8 is great!
8 months-10e web8 months-7e web
8 months-3e web8 months-4e web
At 8 months this magical girl has her first two teeth. The two on the bottom.   I not sure if its the teeth, or the fact that she is getting older, but her smile seems to have changed. It is adorable!
Greta 8 months-25e web
She began rolling around in the last few weeks. She used to love her swing and the hop-n-pop. But now, she is happiest on the floor with toys. He favorite thing to do these last few days, is to roll over to the fireplace and play with the stone. She also loves her crib bumper. When I put her to bed, she immediately rolls over and runs her fingers over her bright orange crib bumper.
She is very close to crawling. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. She usually ends up pushing herself backwards which gets her quite frustrated.
Greta 8 months-30e web
Her hair is starting to grow, so now we have the dreaded ear fuzz. I have learned to just keep tucking it behind her ears, if I cut it, she will end up with a mullet, and we don't want that.
Greta 8 months-26e web
She makes the sweetest sounds. My favorite is " ba, ba, ba, ba". She has the sweetest voice most of the time. She also has a loud voice.  It's like she want to make sure that she is heard.  She will pop out her binki and make a loud noise, just to make sure we are listening, then put her binki back in.
Greta 8 months-32e web

I did a mini shoot since she turned 8 months on Valentines Day.  She is so loved, and we love her so much!

Greta 8 months-20e web
Greta 8 months-11e web
Greta 8 months-10e web
Greta 8 months-13e web
Greta 8 months-9e web
Greta 8 months-4e web
Greta 8 months-21e web
Greta 8 months-40e web
Greta 8 months-39e 2 webGreta 8 months-38e web
She is sitting in these pictures, but she doesn't really sit. She doesn't like it. When I try to get her to sit, she straightens out her body and will not bend. If she does sit, she falls over very quickly, but I can tell that sitting for real is very close. She is growing up so quickly. I am loving every second with her, and I am trying to drink it all in. I think that is why there are so many pictures. I am just trying to freeze time the best way I know how.

No comments: