Saturday, February 9, 2013

and so it begins; Miami

We boarded the Carnival Glory in Miami on a beautiful sunny day.  We spent the day exploring the boat, unpacking, napping eating and hanging out in the sun on the Serenity deck.  It was a great beginning to a great vacation.
cruise-1 web
cruise-22 web
cruise-2 web
cruise-7e web
cruise-8 web
Miami
cruise-9e web
Hanging out on the Serenity Deck.
cruise-11e web
cruise-10 web
cruise-13 web
Dinner the first night. 
I was a sneaky sneak and took a picture of the picture the cruise people take. Others in our group attempted the same thing and ended up getting their picture confiscated. I feel, a little guilty, but I guess not guitly enough to delete the picture.
cruise-21 web
After dinner we participated in a Family Feud type game. Holly and I played in the first round where WE WON! then Mitchell, Myles and Morgan played the second round and the lost, (wah, wah, wah)
cruise-14 web
cruise-16 web
cruise-17

No comments: