Thursday, February 28, 2013

A day at Sea

The first full day on the boat was a day at sea.  We started the day with a run.   It's a little trippy to be running, watch the ocean below you and feeling the boat rock.  The up side; at sea level I ran my fasted 5K since baby Greta.  We then had breakfast in the fancy dining room, it was one of my favorite meals of the cruise.  The rest of the day was spent on the deck, going down the water slide, reading, doing a little dancing with the 300+ LDS single adults, (Holly and I found ourselves in the middle of that group a lot.  They liked to dance and so do we!)  We had beautiful weather for the day, and it was really nice to catch up on sleep and pick up a good book.
cruise-24 web
cruise-25 web
The evening was our first Elegant night.  We got all gussied up for dinner and everyone look great. We were missing Michelle who got a bug that keep her in bed the whole day. It wasn't the best day for the Dodsons, Eric was also the only one to really get stricken with the sea sickness.
cruise-26 web
cruise-28 web

cruise-29 web
The dinning room.
cruise-32 web
cruise-33 web
After dinner we went and took pictures by the pool.  Everyone looked so great. 
cruise-42 web
cruise-39 web
Sadly the only picture of us is out of focus. But really, I look best that way. I will call it soft focus.
cruise-40 web
When we got back to our room, the towel animal for the night was this super cute elephant. I was very impressed with this one.
cruise-43 web

1 comment:

Kari said...

Fun! I did that cruise 3 years ago (and I really was a part of the 300+ singles). Looks like the whole trip was a blast