Sunday, October 14, 2012

Greta at 4 months

greta 4 months chalk-14e web
Greta is four months!  She is fat, happy, sweet, lovely and peaceful.  I love this age.  She smiles all the time!  I love going to get her out of her crib when she wakes up.  The look of joy and recognition on her face makes my heart skip a beat every time.  Remember the laugh that I said was just around the corner last month?  Well it is here, and it is magical.  I have said that my kids have the best laugh, and Greta is no exception.  She has the laugh that I believe James Barrie meant when he said, "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." (it's frome Peter Pan.) It has become a favorite family pass time to get Greta to laugh.  She truly has a hold on everyone heart.  Except maybe Lily.  To Lily, she is still too loud and the thing that Daddy or Mommy is holding when she wants to be held.  I am sure that will change someday soon.
greta 4 months-11e webgreta 4 months-8e web
Here are Greta's 4 months stats:
Weight: 15 pounds 3 ounces. (80 percentile)
Wendy's phone oct-nov 2012 001e web
Wendy's phone oct-nov 2012 007 web
Length: 26 inches (95 percentile) with a head circumference of 40.5 cm, (35 percentile)
Wendy's phone oct-nov 2012 web 005
greta 4 months-5e web

No comments: