
She is also not so tiny. Like her siblings before her, she has doubled her birth weight and then some, and she is very long. She has also started reacting to her family members with the most adorable smiles. I can see a laugh is just around the corner. Her eyes are most definitely blue, we were pretty sure they would be, but now we know for sure, and she has the most amazing long black eye lashes.
For her three month pictures I focused mostly on getting pictures of her in her beautiful blessing dress. I had planned to make her dress. I even cut out the pieces and have the bodice sewn. But as it got closer to her blessing I realized that making the dress was too much for me right now. So I just bought one. I will say that her dress is what I would have made if I could have, so that has to count for something.
I am in love with this beautiful, magical, blessing of a girl!










No comments:
Post a Comment