Saturday, July 14, 2012

Greta at one month

I have to plug my backyard.  SO AMAZING!  I call it my backyard, but you can't really call it that. It's the Montana landscape right out my backdoor.  I wake up every day, look out my windows and feel excitement that I get to live here.  The joy becomes almost overwhelming when you add my daughter to that scenery.  I get to be her mother, she is mine!  This photo shoot was almost too much to take in.  For this shoot I must credit my super awesome husband.  He is so patient with me and my photo shoot addiction.  I couldn't do this one myself and he worked with me, even capturing a few shots himself.  I knew I did right teaching him how to use the camera.
Greta 1 month-40e web
Greta 1 month-44e web
Greta 1 month-47e web
Greta 1 month-51e webGreta 1 month-54e web
Greta 1 month-57e web
 
Greta 1 month-13e web
Greta 1 month-30e web
Greta 1 month-32e web

2 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

I love her! She is beautiful like her momma!

the child family said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! She is a DOLL.