Friday, July 6, 2012

When the kids met Greta

The day after Greta was born Jackson, Asher and Lily came to meet their new sister for the first time. 
 I have FOUR kids!

 Lily wasn't too sure about this new little person
 But Asher was in LOVE!

 I just thought that this shot of Lily was too cute not to share

 The proud, and happy Daddy. 
 Again, I just thought this picture was too cute not to share
The kids were so in love with their new baby sister and couldn't get enough of holding here.  Jackson was super protective and wanted to make sure that everyone washed their hands and supported her head.  I unwrapped her once to show them her feet, and Jackson was worried that she would get too cold and made me wrap her back up.  Asher just wanted to hold her the whole time, and Lily, she was happy that my belly was all better, and was really worried about this little person that we were all so taken with.  I was just so happy to have my whole family, all four of my kids all together.  I can't believe I get to be the mother of four!

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I love, love watching older siblings with their new little baby. Such precious reactions-it is fun to capture the joy that is felt.

Andrea Hatch said...

Beautiful shots from the hospital!! I love the pic of Asher looking at his new baby sister...so perfect!