Friday, July 6, 2012

Bringing Greta Home

We were so ready to bring Greta home. We were so exctited that she was here, and part of our family and we couldn't wait to begin our life as a family of six. Oh yeah, and we had a lot to do in preperation for our move just one week later.
Greta in her "Going Home" outfit.
The, in the car seat, ready to go home picture

6 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

They look so tiny in their car seat when you take them home and then only a few short months later, they are bursting at the seams!

Danielle O. said...

So precious! I am loving all of theses pics. Glad you guys are settling into your new beautiful home. Life must feel like a breeze after the last few busy and crazy weeks...I take it back...months!

Martie said...

She's darling!!

abby o said...

Congrats Wendy, LOVE the name, she is darling!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful. I love how babies look so small in their car seats!

The Harrises said...

Glad she is here! Good luck on your move to Montana.