Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Pool

One of the best things about where we live is the neighborhood pool.  We have spent many summer days at the Reserve pool.  The boys leaned how to swim there, and it was a great place to get together with our friends and pass the hot summer days.  This summer we are getting in a few days before we move.  I even managed to get out and swim.  Being weightless in the pool feels so good on my moose sized body.

Lily gets so excited when she knows it's time to go to the pool.
The kids are always making new friends at the pool.
I have to say something about this pink tutu swimsuit. I kind of bought in on a whim. It was cheap and cute so I gabbed it. When I took it out of the bag to show Mitch and ask if we should keep it, Lily saw it and began shouting , "PINK, PINK, PINK!" So, we decided to keep it.
Lily got super tired and asked to take a nap. That's my sweet girl.

No comments: