I love being a mother, I honestly feel like the most blessed person to have my three kids and one more miracle on the way.
This picture is part of a photo shoot my dear, and amazingly talented friend Andrea did. Check it out and all her other great work here.
While I am at it, I want to express my gratitude to my own Mom. I learned how to love motherhood from her great example. She truly showed joy in being a mother and as a result I saw that there could be no substitute in my life for the joy that being a mother would bring.
I would also like to thank my Mother-in-law, for raising such an amazing son. Nothing in my life would be possible without him, and he would not be the man he is, were it not for his hard working and loving mother.

1 comment:
I hope you had an amazing Mother's Day! You deserve it!
Post a Comment