Sunday, April 8, 2012
Easter Sunday
We fill the living room with jelly beans and let the kids go crazy. It's an awesome tradition that came from Mitch's family. The kids LOVE IT!
Then we take it outside for an egg hunt.
The, "right before church in our spiffy Easter duds" shot. The kids looked so good, but it was super windy, so it was hard to get a good picture.
these are may favorite, I don't know what these two were doing, but they had me laughing.
Lily loved her dress. She could twirl in it, and hold out the edges like a real princess. She it just so sweet.
1 comment:
Jon and Melissa
said...
They look so cute! I love the jelly bean tradition too!
April 25, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They look so cute! I love the jelly bean tradition too!
Post a Comment