Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Cool Cave Man!

Since we have been back to Hershey I (Mitch) have planned on taking the kids to Indian Echo Caverns.  They are only a few minutes down the road from where we live.  It is a pretty extensive cave system with an interesting history related to the Susquehenna Indians and the local miners.  This last saturday was rainy, so I thought it was the perfect day to go caving.  The kids loved it.  The gift shop was more of a hit than I would have liked, since the kids wanted to buy everything in site.  Jackson and Asher loved the tour and soaked it all in.  Jackson has been telling everyone that will listen for the past week about everything he learned about the history of the cave.  Lily just kept repeating the whole time "Wow, cool cave".   I couldn't find our good point and shoot, and my waterproof camera was not ideal for cave lighting, so sorry for the blurry pictures. 

Asher and the "Gold" chest









Lily wanted every "stuffed animal in a purse" toy in the store

No comments: