One thing that has come with this pregnancy, is I find things so sad, or so funny. Like so funny I can't stop laughing. Like my belly will hurt, and there will be tears running down my cheeks, but I still can't stop laughing. It happened just yesterday. Something struck me as funny, and I started laughing, and then I realized that what I was laughing at wasn't really that funny, so I started laughing harder, then I realized how ridiculous I must look so then the laughter became uncontrollable. Mitch was there to witness this scene. He says he thinks that my laughing is probably more dangerous that me taking a walk around the neighborhood for this baby. He kept telling me to stop, he didn't want me going into labor. But the harder I tried to stop laughing the harder it was to stop laughing. Jimmy Fallon, and "Wait, Wait Don't tell Me" are the biggest perpetrators of these laughing fits. Mitch thinks I would be better off to stop watching/listening to these shows than being on bed rest. He just might be right. But I do love to laugh, and an uncontrollable laugh is kind of fun. So I guess, for now I will risk it.
Check it out, I can still see my toes. Yes my feet look tiny, but it is because I am so tall, and my belly is so big. 10 weeks to go. How much bigger can my belly stretch!
2 comments:
Ha Ha! Love it! Man, that is a long stretch of bed rest..what is 10 more weeks?? It will fly by. Keep up the good work and never stop watching Jimmy Fallon.
That is so funny!
Post a Comment